Saturday, April 9, 2011

Orlando Golf - A Great Walk in the Sun with Lot's of Value

Ok it's Saturday night and I'm getting up from my nap. As you all know I wrote a few days ago about some things I like to do while making the nights hot in Orlando. You can check that post out about Orando Nightlife here. Anyway, in the spirit of this weekend's Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta I'm making plans to go golfing tomorrow afternoon. If you know me, the Big Blue Ape likes his discounts. So this Orlando Golf guide is more about value than flare. So penny pinchers here's my vote for some great golfing in Orlando.

Without a doubt the selection of golf courses in Orlando is enormous. That's what makes it difficult to try and find a place that will be fun, have the air of a great course and not cost you your children's first year of college to play a round and get a bite to eat. Well, the Royal St Cloud Links located at 5310 Michigan Avenue in St Cloud Fl, just outside of Orlando, fits the bill. The Royal St. Cloud Golf links features 27 hole golf course. To get warmed up the complex has a complete range of practice areas including putting greens, driving range and chipping area. What's more the place has excellent on site dining at the Stone Bridge Tavern & Grille. Get the ribs they are great. Oh, by the way, a round of golf...$18. How's that for a deal.

No comments: