Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best Fitness Center in Orlando - All About Value

Ok, it's no secret that the Big Blue Ape (Me that is) is just gorgeous. You think that's an easy thing to maintain. Think again. Well because I travel around so much I have several memberships to national and regional fitness centers. So the general theme of this blog could be Orlando Recreation, but the specific item of interest is finding a great Orlando fitness center for great value. Remember, Travel Ape is all about value.

So to the points at hand. What is the place I love to blow out my quads, run till I can't see and have my traps explode for all the wonderful ladies? Well, Lifestyle Family Fitness Center Orlando. I've been to a few Lifestyle fitness centers as they are prevalent in the state of Florida and I like the general feel of each of them. The ones I have graced have several things in common. First, they occupy large areas. You won't be on top of others as you work out. Second, they have plenty of equipment so people doing the same things aren't waiting on you to finish. Last, I can't name one Lifestyle Fitness Center where I was ever treated rudely. Most important, because Orlando is a huge destination resort town, they offer great one day to multiple day packages. As about the "One Free Day" special

So if you want to get ripped and moving without spending a lot of money on your trip to Orlando, do what the Big Blue Ape does. Get pumped and healthy at Lifestyle Family Fitness of Orlando.

No comments: