Friday, April 22, 2011

Gay Travel - Not that There is anything wrong with it

Well my cousin Theresa the Monkey came to visit me yesterday as I was beginning to get ready to pack for my little excursion up to New York City. To get to the point, Theresa is a girl and has a girlfriend. Let me make myself clear, how and who someone loves is their business and Travelape makes no judgment about these things. This Ape doesn't "Swing that way" but I stand behind my cousin and love her.

To that issue, Theresa was able to point me in the direction of a site that caters to Gay Vacations and Gay Travel. Wow what a great community of users. The information they provide is fantastic, but the point is, the users really get involved with offering insight into events and specials relating to the gay and lesbian community. They keep you updated on Gay Pride Parades, parties and overall it seems like everyone is working for a classy feel on the site.

Theresa and her girlfriend will be here in Orlando staying in my rental as I travel, but they plan on staying through the Mark Barker Gay Festival between June 2 and June 6th.

So stay tuned and check out this site. I'm sure we all have people with alternative lifestyles and it's worth opening you eyes and hearts to the good people the are. While you're at it why not let them know where they can go to find information about travel and events :)..

Next time you hear from me I'll be in New York City, with my report on the New York City Central Park Hotels. Travel Ape is out of the building !!!

No comments: