Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JW Marriott Orlando Grand Lakes Hotel -- A Great Place to Get Away to in Orlando

JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Ok, I had a friend stay over a few days and he brought his dog. Well, Travel Ape having a big heart felt bad making him leave the poor fella in a kennel. The path to hell is paved with good intentions. My house is infested with fleas !! Got to get out and get it fumigated. Well I have no choice but to find a Orlando Hotel, so why not stay in a place that's a little fun. The JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel, located at 4040 Central Florida Parkway in Orlando.

Ok the place has eateries and restaurants. And we all know the difference. You get big comfy beds and you just feel like you're doing something correct when you're staying at the JW Marriott Orlando. I'm not sure and I have to check with the front desk, but I think I get some kind of discount in playing golf at another associated hotel. I'll let you know about that. While I'm at it I probably need to just toss my clothes and buy new ones so here's a great place to find great shopping in Orlando. Obviously I forgot to tell everyone I got myself a rental down here now. Out of know where, but I'll be in Orlando for some time.

No comments: