Friday, April 8, 2011

Great Steak Dinner for Great Value - Travel Ape Swings in for a Great Steakhouse Dinner

I'm a big steak lover. I mean A BIG STEAK LOVER !! Knocking around town I've come up with a great place to get a great steak at a great deal. I have to remember to add it to my Orlando Dining Guide, but for now I'll just tell you about this little known place whose specilaty is the culinary art of preparing a sumptuous bovine.

That place is Linda's La Cantina Restaurant located at 4721 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl. This restaurant is not about the flare of a Morton's Steak House or Ruths Chris. The sheer fact is that La Cantina spends their money on getting great qaulity food. From what I've heard this place has been a favorite for locals since 1947. My favorite is a filet made up with Pittsburgh Medium Rare. You have to try that. La Cantina offers other options than steak, although I couldn't imagine going there and not indulging on their favorite staple. I had some of my family visit last week and some rave reviews came in for the spicy buttered shrimp and everyone loved the fried crown onion. If you're looking for a deal of a meal for an average price of $20, this Big Blue Ape would recommend swinging the whole family in to La Cantina. The restaurant is open 4pm til close Tuesday thru Saturday and is closed on Mondays.

No comments: