Monday, April 25, 2011

The Ape is in New York City

I'm out of the airport and I'm set up at my friends in Manhattan. I was admittedly a little nervous about leaving Florida because I just love the sunshine, but you know what, spring is here and it's pretty darn nice. Sure the clouds are out, but I heard it was almost in the 80's here today and it's supposed to be sunny and close to 80 tomorrow. So New York City, the ape is ready to do his thing.

I've got lots of things to do while I'm here, and we'll get to them over the next few days. The thing is tonight I'm tired and I need a nice meal and then a great nights sleep. So i just wanted to say hello and we'll be going over the famed New York City hotels and lodging.

If while I'm here anyone has any suggestions about where to go, see or stay please feel free to make it known to me.

The ape is hungry so we'll talk later.

No comments: