Thursday, April 7, 2011

Orlando Nightlife ... Rock, Party and Dance with Travel Ape

It is certainly no secret that I’m late riser and a late player. I’ve decided to take my Big Blue Ape “fun show” out for the night while I’m in Orlando. It goes without saying that you have all kinds of selection when it comes to Orlando nightlife.

Yeah, lot’s to do but if I had to take my choice there’s three top nightclubs in Orlando that I just love to tip the night fantastic. Ok first on the list, you’ll find located at the corner of Washington and Orange in Downtown Orlando, the Independent Bar. This bar pounds with energy, lights and lot’s of room. If you love to dance you’ll find 2 great venues each with their own style of music. When I’m looking for some hot salsa there’s no better place than the Samba Room. This Orlando favorite offers a sensual fair and mix of the Caribbean, Brazil and Cuba. What’s more they offer a great upscale restaurant area. Rounding out my list of fun places to hit on a night out in Orlando is the Club Firestone. Located at 478 North Orange Avenue this club is located in an abandoned Firestone Tire Factory. Club Firestone is all about hot new and hip live music. You can't help to rock out. If you happen to see a Big Blue Ape banging his head and rocking out, don't be shy come over and buy me a shot.

No comments: