Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City - Great Stay Near Central Park

The Millenium Hilton Hotel New York conjures up one of TravelApe's most favorite words. That is "VALUE". I've been in the city for a few weeks and I greatly apologize for not posting in a while, but I got caught up in a few personal things, but I'm back.

Millenium Hilton Hotel New YorkWith that being said, may I submit to you all a great suggestion for a place to stay if you are looking to go to New York City and want to be near Central Park. After looking around I've found that the Millenium Hilton Hotel New York has great ratesrelative for everything it offers. If you check out the hotel section of my site you'll see some great summer time rates. This hotel offers babysitting services (not to mention children under 18 stay free when they come with their parents), has an on site bar and lounge, has a 24 hour business center, swimming pool and excellent fitness center. Quite simply this New York City hotel has the ability to handle most types of clientele.

Check out the events in the city near Central Park and maybe get a room for a few days. Word has it that the Black Eyed Peas are putting on a free concert this summer. Might be worth a trip to the Big Apple.

No comments: