Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St Patricks Day Fun

So I am getting ready for a big St Patricks Day tomorrow. As everyone who knows me knows I take thsi holiday very seriously. Im not really sure who St Patrick is, but I honor him any way. LOl. Each year I die myself green for a day. And drink green beer till I get naked and dance on the bar.

The Travelape Jet is all fueled up and ready for a few jumps. My plan is to start in New York City with the St Patricks day parade. I am staying athe Astor on the Park tonight. So I would avoid it if you can.

Then tomorrow night I will hop intoa limo to rush down to Atlantic City to go to the Irish Pub. This is teh place to go for St Pattys day in mini Sin City. Also if I had time I would stay for bag day a great day-after St Pattys day tradition.

After a dip in the Atlantic Ocean I am headed to the helipad at the Trump Taj Mahal. Hop over to the airport and fly out to Vegas to finish up in style. Going retro and hitting up Studio 54 at the MGM. Hope to see you out there.

Its hard out here for an ape.

No comments: